Friday 17 August 2012

The one in the middle is madder....

 I refer (of course) to the dye plant madder and the felt in the middle is dyed with madder (exhausted) and we had pre-mordanted with tin....

 Natural dyes are so exciting, you never know what you will get! So many factors influence the resulting colour, it certainly keeps you on your toes! 
Last time I blogged I had been prescribed another ant-inflammatory drug called Sulindac and like the dyeing you never really know what will happen next. 
It didn't agree with me at all, in fact it very nearly killed me! I tried hard to keep smiling through the pain, dizziness, nausea but when I started to lose blood from everywhere I had to pester my poor GP yet again! I was left in pain and bleeding dangerously for the whole four days it took to get advice from the hospital.

So.....it's all change again! Celebrex seems to be ok although I still have pain, no side effects as far as I can tell and supposed to be one of the safer ones to take.

That's me, in the middle and madder!

Next post will be all about piles.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment